About Me

My photo
Woodstock, Georgia
Do you want to know what we've been up to lately? We will try to keep this blog updated! Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

C25K

I started the C25K (couch to 5K) program a couple of weeks ago. My droid has an app that I downloaded for it. I love that it tells me what to do every week. The first week it tells you to alternate jogging for 60 seconds and walking for 90 seconds for a total of 20 minutes. As the weeks go by, you jog more and walk less. I just finished week 2 day 2 and it feels good and painful! Ha! I'm definitely feeling it in my legs, but I really enjoy plugging the headphones in and going for a jog.

I even bought a jogging stroller so I can take Lydia with me. Caitlyn often bikes with me, too. It's a fun way to get out in the morning or evening.

It's a 9 week program. Wish me luck on getting through it!

No comments: