About Me

My photo
Woodstock, Georgia
Do you want to know what we've been up to lately? We will try to keep this blog updated! Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

We have renters!

The thought of paying a mortgage here and rent in Georgia was enough to make this newly one income family nauseous!

I showed our house to a family a couple of weeks ago and they came over on Tuesday to sign a lease. They will be moving in July 15th. They are currently apartment renters and are sick of moving. ( Totally understand!) They are hoping to stay in Zimmerman for a while. I'd love for this to work out long enough for us to be able to sell our house and actually walk away with a down payment! I'd take getting the rent paid on time for a year though. ;-)

Pastor Wendy gave me a dvd called Facing the Unknown. A modern look at the life of Abraham. One of the things that helped me in this video was that things don't always happen when we want them to. God often waits until the last minute and gives just what you need. I won't lie, it didn't stop me from worrying about us finding a renter! It did help me to focus a lot less on worrying and a lot more on praying. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful Pastor in my life and that I have the Lord to help me through this transition. I feel like someone is always there to help me work through things. It's a great feeling.

Only 2 weeks and 1 day until the semi trailer is dropped off! Eeeeek!

No comments: