About Me

My photo
Woodstock, Georgia
Do you want to know what we've been up to lately? We will try to keep this blog updated! Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School!







Caitlyn's first day of 8th grade was August 1st. She has been doing really well and seems to be liking the new school. She has been moved up to advanced band and is looking forward to a band trip to Disney World this year!! I'm so glad she has had such a good attitude about moving here and starting another new school.







Miss Lydia had her first day of preschool today! She was so excited about taking her Scooby Doo backpack and snack box with her.


I was a little nervous because she has not been crazy about leaving her mommy lately. She was happily playing in her new classroom until I tried to leave. Then, she broke out the tears....and screaming. :-( Her teacher said the crying lasted about 30 minutes. I guess it could have been worse, but I am hoping this isn't how we start every preschool morning! When I picked her up she was happily playing with her new friends. She told me all about playing with play-doh and going outside. I think it was a good first day!


8th grade and preschool, how did this happen? These kids are growing up too fast!














No comments: