About Me

My photo
Woodstock, Georgia
Do you want to know what we've been up to lately? We will try to keep this blog updated! Thanks for visiting!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Double ear infection:-(

Poor Lydia has another double ear infection. Her sleep has been off for about a week. She was a screaming mess last night and most of today. Earlier in the week, I wasn't sure if it was the cold she was getting over, teeth or her ears. It's so hard to know! The waking at night and crabby fits have gotten worse, so I brought her in to a minute clinic today. Poor thing has a double ear infection. This is her 4th one since March. As soon as we get our insurance all straightened out I'll be getting her into a doctor. I really hope she doesn't have to have tubes, but I also hate that she keeps getting the infections.

She must be getting used to the ear checks, though. She happily went to the doctor and let her look in her ears today.

Praying this is the last one!

No comments: